This Sales Policy (“Policy”) governs all purchases made on or through the Site. By making a purchase on the Site you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of this Policy. On occasion, the Terms may be revised by updating this Policy without any prior notification. It is your obligation to review the Terms from time to time.
Bookkarbooks.com possess the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product due to any of the below reasons:
- Technical issues related to pricing information.
- Non-availability of the product(s).
- Payment problem identified by Fraud Detection Department.
This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or other content. Bookkarbooks.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted contents. We may ask you to provide your mobile number, email address, contact address and required detail for smooth functioning.
SITE POLICIES AND MODIFICATION
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
Bookkarbooks.com may terminate any policy or offer.
We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
Note: We may put additional checks and verifications or seek more information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or a part of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- Text book return policy.
- Books must be in current syllabus.
- Return policy is not available for all books.
- Soiled books, books with price or customer’s name written with pen/pencil/marker, stickers, visible security tags, torn or books in an unsaleable condition will not be accepted. They will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Books will be collected back from college only.
- Books should be returned within specified duration of time.
- Customer should reply to the confirmation email for return of books and should be present at the decided time.
- Points will be added to your account after the completion of the return process.
- All products once delivered cannot be returned.
- Incase of incorrect shipment we will consider your return request , If the request is be placed within 7 days from the day the product is delivered.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of bookkarbooks.com or its affiliate sites and protected by the Indian Copyright law. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property of bookkarbook.com and protected by Indian Copyright law. All software used in this site is the property of bookkarbooks.com and is protected under the Indian Copyright law.